Sunday, March 10, 2013

the reset

Today is the 2nd day of my Taiwan's adventure, yeay... The day before busy with cleaning up, so today its a full day journeying...

11:00 AM: Found the way to the college, amazed with the kindness of Taiwanese. The person that i happened to ask about the location, went with bike and came back short while just to tell me the exact location of the college.

12:27 PM: Havent taken any food for breakfast, can feel the stomach rumbling try to escape out of its case.
So tried a new restaurant that I dont even know what they server neither the name of it.
I will call it Amy Yard, because I scanned wifi and found that name.
I like the decoration, it feels cozy with the amber light, books and soft accoustic songs of locals (dont understand the lyrics, but i bet its love songs). 

Any vacant pose as chef? Will work for NT$300/hour.. :D

No comments: